29th June 2020
First of all, we would like to thank all our clients who have contacted us and shown their support. We are pleased to announce we will be reopening our salons on Saturday 4th July.
During the salons closure we have spent time creating and planning careful and safe procedures to provide the safest environment for our clients and staff, through the health and safety measurements provided by the government guidelines.
We have closed our booking priority list and we are working our way through the list of everyone who has emailed and contacted us during lockdown. Our phone lines will be open as normal from Saturday 4th July.
Below we have put in place the following procedures for clients and staff safety;
- Any client who is experiencing symptoms of ill health we ask you to re arrange your appointment and we can arrange another appointment for the future.
- If you are classed as high risk please let us know so we can accommodate your booking to best suit you.
- Please arrive at the salon on time and alone as we have no waiting area. You will be asked to keep your coat and belongings with you.
- The salon has been re arranged to allow social distancing by removing chairs and waiting areas to maximise space within the salon.
- We are lucky we have the two salons spread over six floors where we can easily split the team into two. We can assure you there is plenty of space.
- All stylist will work from their set chair and cleaning procedures will be put in place after each client.
- Stylist and staff will be wearing the advised PPE which will be a visor and we ask clients to wear a mask. We will have some masks in the salon, if you wish to have one there will be a small charge to cover the cost for the PPE added onto your bill.
- There may be a small price increase on certain services.
- Disposable towels and aprons will be used.
- We have had to remove all the magazines and refreshments so if you would like to bring your own drink or magazines please do, but remember to take it with you when you leave.
- All the stylists and staff will be briefed and trained before going back to work.
- Rest assured we are doing all we can to make it safe for everyone who visits and works for Nick Brain Hairdressing. Any further updates will be posted on social media and websites.
- Card payments would be preferred, however we will be able to take cash payments
To keep up to date please follow our Instagram @nickbrainhair or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you all back in the salon soon.
Nick Brain Hairdressing